fast payday loans

Lost Passport

October 17, 2008 by

· Leave a Comment  

What would you do if your US passport is lost or stolen?  If overseas, you would contact the nearest US Embassy

.  You will often need a police report.  If in the US, your need to report it lost or stolen and then apply for a replacement passport.  You may call 877.487.2778 or 202.501.4444 for assistance.  It is a good practice to carry a copy of your passport (and driver’s license)  with you while traveling.  You could also scan your passport and email a copy to yourself so that you can access it while traveling.

About Jonathan Parsons
Jonathan thinks and writes about practical aspects of missionary service to help train and equip missionaries to fulfill the Great Commission. Jonathan ministered in East Africa with the International Mission Board. He now serves in the International Ministries office at the headquarters of Word of Life Fellowship coordinating logistical and administrative matters. He and his wife Amy live in the Adirondack mountains of upstate New York.